Terms and Conditions
In these terms and conditions, User or Users refers to any third-party that accesses the Website and is not either
(i) employed by SoleMove Limited trading as SoleMove and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to SoleMove Limited trading as SoleMove and accessing the website in reference to the supply of such services. Clients must be 18 years age or older to use this platform. You agree to the terms and conditions by using our website, and you agree that you are 18 years or older.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND ACCEPTABLE USE:
- Unless uploaded by Visitors, all Content on the Website is the property of SoleMove Limited trading as SoleMove, our affiliates, or other relevant third parties. Co includes any text, graphics, photographs, audio, video, software, data compilations, page structure, underlying code and software, and any other type of information that may be saved during a visit to the Website.
- You are allowed to the following only for your own personal and non-commercial use only:
- Recover, display and view the content on the computer screen.
- Without the written permission of SoleMove Limited trading as SoleMove, you may not otherwise reproduce, change, copy, distribute, or use for commercial purposes any Material.
You are not allowed to use the website for any of the following purposes:
- in any way which causes, or can cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website
- in any capacity which is hurtful, unlawful, illicit, harmful, irritating, undermining or in any case questionable or in the break of any appropriate law, guideline, administrative request;
- You should guarantee that the subtleties given by you on enlistment or whenever are right and complete.
- You should illuminate us promptly of any progressions to the data that you give while enlisting by refreshing your own subtleties to guarantee we can speak with you adequately.
- We may suspend or drop your enrollment with quick impact for any sensible purposes or on the off chance that you break these terms and conditions.
- You may drop your enrollment whenever by illuminating us recorded as a hard copy to the location toward the finish of these terms and conditions. In the event that you do as such, you should quickly quit utilizing the Site. Wiping out or suspension of your enrollment doesn’t influence any legal rights.
ACCESSIBILITY OF THE WEBSITE AND DISCLAIMER:
- SoleMove Limited trading as SoleMove makes all online facilities, resources, programs, or information accessible via the Website (the Service) “as is” and “as available’’. We give no warranty that the Service is going to be freed from defects and/or faults. To the utmost extent permitted by the law, we offer no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a specific purpose, accuracy of data, compatibility, and satisfactory quality. SoleMove Limited trading as SoleMove is under no obligation to update information on the Website
- While SoleMove Limited as SoleMove makes reasonable efforts to ensure that the website is secure and free of errors, viruses, and other malware, we make no warranty or guarantee in this regard, and each User assumes responsibility for his or her own security, as well as the security of their personal information and computers.
- SoleMove Limited trading as SoleMove accepts no liability for any disturbance or non-availability of the Website.
- SoleMove Limited Restricted trading as SoleMove reserves the right to alter, suspend, or discontinue any portion (or all) of the Website at any time, including, but not limited to, any goods or services offered. These terms and conditions shall still apply to any modified version of the website unless it’s expressly stated otherwise.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) restrict or bar our or your responsibility for death or individual injury coming about because of our or your carelessness, as relevant; (b) restrict or avoid our or your risk for extortion or deceitful distortion; or (c) restrict or prohibit any of our or your liabilities in any capacity that is not allowed under material law.
- We won’t be obligated to you in regard to any misfortunes emerging out of occasions past our sensible control.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, SoleMove Limited trading as SoleMove accepts no liability for any of the following:
- any business losses, like loss of profits, income, revenue, expect savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
- loss or corruption of any data or software;
- any special, indirect, or resulting loss or damage.
- You may not exchange any of your privileges under these terms and conditions to some other individual. We may move our privileges under these terms and conditions where we sensibly accept your privileges won’t be influenced.
- These terms and conditions might be differed by us every now and then. Such updated terms will apply to the Website from the date of distribution. Clients should check the terms and conditions routinely to guarantee knowledge of the then-current rendition.
- The Agreements (Privileges of Outsiders) Act 1999 will not make a difference to these terms and conditions and no outsider will reserve any option to authorize or depend on any arrangement of these terms and conditions.
- If that any court or able position tracks down that any arrangement of these terms and conditions (or some portion of any arrangement) is invalid, illicit, or unenforceable, that arrangement or part-arrangement will, to the degree required, be considered to be erased, and the legitimacy and enforceability of different arrangements of these terms and conditions won’t be influenced.
- Except if in any case concurred, no postponement, act, or oversight by a gathering in practicing any privilege or cure will be considered a waiver of that, or some other, right or cure.
SoleMove LIMITED TRADING AS SoleMove DETAILS: